Bambi is the tag name of the anonymous London street artist famous for her gritty stencil and aerosol spray paint work. The moniker was born from her childhood nickname, ‘Bambino,’ used when she first began tagging in London. Trained at Central Saint Martins, her street work can now be found throughout Central London as well the London Boroughs of Islington and Camden.
Initially hailed by David Dimbleby as ‘the female Banksy,’ Bambi has evolved into her own unique brand of artist-provocateur, tackling themes of feminism, street violence, political injustice and popular culture with wit and irony. She often creates stencils of known contemporary figures to offer pointed social and political commentary. She has produced highly visible and public murals incorporating The Royal Family, Amy Winehouse, David Beckham and Ai Wei Wei. Her work is a brutal reflection of current events and contemporary icons.
Bambi’s work has received substantial press attention, including coverage by the Guardian, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, The Evening Standard, among others. She produces a limited number of canvases and small-editioned prints for the art market. Her work is collected by celebrities such as Adele, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, Brad Pitt, Kim Kardashian and others.
- BambiStop and Smell the Roses£550.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (Orange)£635.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (Green)£635.00
- BambiWeapon of Voice (With Text)£1,000.00
- BambiWeapon of Voice (No Text, Large)£960.00
- BambiSave Our Homo Sapiens (With David, Large)£780.00
- Bambi"Follow your yellow brick road"£14,400.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (Pink)£635.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (Grey)£575.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (Yellow)£635.00
- BambiLie Lie Land (White)£575.00
- BambiDog Save the Queen (White)£650.00
- BambiDog Save the Queen (Silver)£700.00
- BambiStop and Smell the Roses (Gold Leaf)£850.00
- BambiDog Save Ma'QueenSold Out
- BambiLove Me TenderSold Out