Home's luscious still life paintings are expertly rendered and combine vibrant colour dramatically with changes of light and shade typically seen in the Baroque period (such as Caravaggio) and Dutch 17th Century painters.
His attention to detail is outstanding with classical references to Chinese landscape painting in all his portrayed Chinese porcelain images. Each bowl shows a strong sense of landscape with constant referencing and narrative, symbolism and awareness of Chinese philosophy and culture.
Home encourages the viewer not only to be visually stimulated but tries to offer thoughtful and meditative points of contemplation. Home urges each viewer to see and feel something similar to his own enchanting experiences along his painting journey.
- Dean HomeBlue Tongli£2,000.00
- Dean HomeMisty Landscape£2,000.00
- Dean HomeBirds Sing Out£2,250.00
- Dean HomeTea Caddy Landscape£2,250.00
- Dean HomeLast Light In The ForestPOA
- Dean HomeWinding Rivers, Remote PlacesPOA
- Dean HomeDusk In The Paradise GardenPOA
- Dean HomeTaking Care - It's a Long PathPOA
- Dean HomeSpirits of JadePOA
- Dean HomeForest Workers and Honey-EatersSold Out