In Schofield's images, constellations of detailed visual elements are aggregated to form expanses of texture, pattern and substance. This method is used to create vibrant and highly naturalistic re-fabrications of the landscape and nature or to construct images that seem to be simulations or observations of microscopic scientific phenomena.
He also uses this approach to explore the limits of drawing and pattern using highly detailed fields of drawn elements, or continual reconfigurations of decorative symbols and motifs. Despite their complexity, his images have a quiet, meditative and oceanic quality.
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Storm£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Snow£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Breeze£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Rain£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Mesh£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Lines£600.00
- Simon SchofieldTokyo Flowers£600.00
- Simon SchofieldColony no.1£1,100.00
- Simon SchofieldIsolation no.1£1,400.00
- Simon SchofieldMountains 02£1,200.00
- Simon SchofieldTemple 1£600.00
- Simon SchofieldField Observation 3£600.00
- Simon SchofieldGrass Lawn 5£600.00