Born in Ireland in 1974, Frank Kiely studied at the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology, The National College of Art and Design, Dublin and The Royal College of Art, London. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers.
Frank has had many solo exhibitions in Britain and Ireland. Most recently at the James Joyce Centre, Dublin. His work has been exhibited extensively in group shows including at the Royal Academy, Royal Hibernian Academy, The Mall Galleries and Bankside Gallery.
Printmaking, drawing and painting are Kiely’s main forms of expression although he has exhibited photographs, 3D objects and even has dabbled in filmmaking. As a printmaker, he is best known for his large screenprints, while he works also in digital media and etching. As a painter, he works in acrylic and watercolour. For the last number of years Frank has embraced social media as a creative platform, he currently posts daily sketches online.
- Frank KielyPall Mall 2012£500.00
- Frank KielyFilmland£200.00
- Frank KielyLeicester Square£600.00
- Frank KielyMini at Queensway (Red)£600.00
- Frank KielyAngel Islington (Gold)£1,000.00
- Frank KielyBookland£200.00
- Frank KielyOlympicdom£200.00
- Frank KielyCentreland£200.00
- Frank KielyAngel Islington (Red)£1,600.00