Oliver Wilson's paintings offer an insight into a dreamlike world using models in and around pools to portray figure studies in a contemporary setting. He uses photography to capture the images initially, thus enabling the viewer to see refractions of flesh and fabric under the water.
The subjects have a distortion bordering on abstraction whilst maintaining a subtle photographic realism. The titles of recent works reflect the setting of the scenes in the Greek isles and also evoke the mythologies of the ancient sea gods and nymphs.
- Oliver WilsonTellaro 1£5,000.00
- Oliver WilsonFigure Study Mougins, France 5Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonFigure Study Mougins, France 6Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonFigure Study Mougins 3Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonFigure Study Mougins 2Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonMalia Figure Study 1Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonCargese Study 1Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonFigure Study – Mougins 4Sold Out
- Oliver WilsonBrazen SerpentSold Out