Colagiuri's aim is to take the familiar, deconstruct it, and re-present it in a manner that challenges the senses. Drawing from all the various elements of his background – animation, acting, even anthropology - to combat the photographic complacency and engage the viewer in a unique fashion. When the form is not immediately recognisable, the imagery draws you in and invites the viewer to reconsider their preconceptions on the subject matter.
With his Pop Art Series, Colagiuri deliberately tries to evoke imagery from the other artist’s work for the first time in his career. Hoping the series brings to mind the work of Warhol…plus the style of the pulp magazine print style of the 50’s…as well as remaining true to the voice of my his Sculptural Photography.
"For me, the gradient of colour represents the impermanence of human emotion – for good or ill".
- Matt ColagiuriTainted£1,400.00
- Matt ColagiuriOn The Rocks£1,400.00
- Matt ColagiuriIn The Air£1,400.00
- Matt ColagiuriAnyway The Wind Blows£10,000.00
- Matt ColagiuriSince 43 A.D. (London)£9,500.00
- Matt ColagiuriRock Star£2,200.00
- Matt ColagiuriHeavenly Bodies£2,700.00
- Matt ColagiuriThe Colour of NightSold Out
- Matt ColagiuriLove Is...Sold Out